Author Jenna Willet attended the Colorado Writing Workshop we mentioned here on Lit World Interviews. The presenter and instructor was Chuck Sambuchino that I’ve mentioned here numerous times. Jenna amazingly took the time to give the Top 10 Things She Learned at the conference. A MUST READ.
On November 15th, I attended the Colorado Writing Workshop in Denver with presenter and instructor Chuck Sambuchino. To say I learned a lot would be an understatement. In fact, I learned so much, there’s no possible way for me to tell you everything. So, I’m going to do a Top 10 list!
Before I get started, here’s a list of the sessions I attended during the conference. I’ll admit, I got more out of some than others, but each one taught me something, and that’s what I’d hoped for.
- “Your Publishing Options Today.”
- “Everything You Need to Know About Agents, Queries & Pitching.”
- “Writers’ Got Talent: A Chapter One Critique-Fest.”
- “How to Market Yourself and Your Books: Author Platform & Social Media Explained.”
- “How to Get Published: 10 Professional Writing Practices That You Need to Know NOW to Find Success as a Writer.”
So, without further ado, here we go!
View original post 1,926 more words