“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” ― Ernest Hemingway
For Book Reviews click the name of the team member below and follow their submission process. Most have blogs with submission forms.
Welcome to Lit World Interviews, a place for authors to share and be shared with others. A place to find advice for an Author to promote themselves, write, edit, and publish their work. You need it we have someone that knows how to do it or knows how to find out.
This site is dedicated to:
- Giving authors an opportunity to let people know more about who they are and what they write
- Interviews with knowledgeable people in the literary/publishing world
- Guest articles by authors and those with information authors need to know
- Notices of upcoming special book promotions by our interviewed authors
- Articles by Lit World Interviews’ own creative team about writing, publishing and anything else that we find useful to help authors. We are who you are so we know what you are going through.
The LWI Team, in order of joining.
(Click the Team Member name to find out who they are and what their interests are in regards to book reviews. All book review agreements are with the individual team member.)
What you will find here:
- Interviews-Authors, Agents, Publishers, Reviewers; in other words anyone related to the Literary World that puts stories in front of readers.
- Book Reviews-This is not my specialty but if I do run across a book that I can lay my hands on and have the time I will share my thoughts. I also review the books of those I interview when possible.
- Guest Articles-I intend to ask various people in the industry to guest blog as the site grows.
- Helpful Articles-When I come across industry articles helpful for writing, submitting queries, calls for queries, or anything helpful, I will post it.
- And More, meaning anything that comes up of interest to the Literary World
For Book Review Submission:
Visit each Team Member to find how to submit a request. Review agreements are with the individual reviewer. (Information updates in process.) Please keep in mind we do have a number of requests and that we may not be able to get to your book immediately. We are adding reviewers in order to attempt to keep up with the demand. We do not review every book submitted.
How do we get our interviews:
- Sometimes we ask.
- Sometimes we are asked.
- Usually they come out of the Book Reviews Ronovan does or perhaps one of the Team suggests to him to do one because of a book they have read.
What we offer an author:
- An Interview to be shared through various outlets including the author’s own site for referral back to.
- Continued use of quotes and the like in articles for additional and fresh references to them for the public to see with links to those authors’ sites and media.
- Continued support when provided with any special promotions regarding their work, and an open return for interviews regarding new releases. The author must let us know.
- And whatever else we can think of to help promote authors.
Why is Ronovan Writes on the Header?
First, I’ve asked some members about taking my name off the header but they keep saying no.
I’m Ronovan and I write. Through my own endless hours and years of writing draft after draft of manuscripts I also started my own blog site RonovanWrites. If you want more details about me you can find them there. I’m fairly open and long winded, perhaps the teacher in me? Or perhaps the former trainer of people to better communicate? Or the salesman of insurance? (Ignore that last one. I try not to edit myself, so do it for me . . . please.)
Having done a few interviews with various authors for my site I decided it was time to create something devoted specifically to them and giving them a place to share who they are and what they do with others. I discussed removing my name from the Header but it was suggested for it to remain. I am currently rethinking that. The site has grown and become more popular than I ever imagined. Not through any of my own doing except for putting together a great team. I am a bit afraid to mess with what’s not broken.
I am a writer that is just like you in that I write constantly, revise, edit, and do it all over again and keep submitting. It’s a never say die attitude you need to have. I decided to start a site that would help those like me and those who I want to be like.
© Copyright-All rights reserved-LitWorldInterviews.com 2016